We have many years of collective expertise implementing and using software solutions that drive business process improvements and value creation. We have taken our approach that we have used for ourselves and do provide User Interface (UI) design and development for our software partners.
Our goal is to get the best out of the interaction between the user and the application, through the design of intuitive interfaces, caring of visual as well as usability issues. The process and methodologies we use for application development aims at improving productivity and quality. The deliverables to clients are assured to meet their expectations in terms of funtionality, cost and delivery timeline.
We have developed custom applications according to the specific needs and requirements of the client from scratch. If you are not satisfied with their current software, we can also modify it according to your current needs.
Our UI consultants analyze the functionality the application should have, as well as characteristics intended for final users, in association with functional consultants and our client. Based on this, our designers propose the interface design, defining its navigation model, interaction sequences, visual organization of contents and graphic style.
Our Responsibilities Include:
- To analyze functional requirements and characteristics intended for the users
- To define the information architecture and navigation model, taking into account fundamental principles such as Usability and good practices of User Centered Design (UCD)
- To generate prototypes for the validation of the proposal throughout the design process
- To participate in the implementation of web and desktop interfaces, working along with developers and testers
- To document every interface design decision to guarantee its correct application, consistency and standardization.